Press for Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records
1. The Register-Guard. Eugene Oregon. “Hollywood and Vinyl: A New Documentary Film Tells the Story of an Iconic Music Store.” By Serena Markstrom. Friday, Oct. 5, 2012, page D1
2. Eastern Illinois University 360 Video Series: “Walls of Sound: David Gracon’s Doctoral Research Paves Way for a Full-length Documentary.” December 12, 2012. Charleston, Illinois.
3. Eastern Illinois University, Daily Eastern News: “Professor Explores A Record Store’s Survival.” November 8, 2012. Charleston, Illinois.
4. Eastern Illinois University, Daily Eastern News. “Professor Documents Oregon Music Store.” November 7, 2012. Charleston, Illinois.
5. Eric Covner’s audio interview with David Gracon. University of Oregon campus radio, KWVA 88.1.
6. Reverend Marc Time’s “Sunday Morning Hangover” audio interview with David Gracon. University of Oregon campus radio, KWVA 88.1.
7. Take a Look Inside with Walls of Sound. Smile Politely. October 11th, 2013.
8. Documentaries for Film Festival have Music as a Common Thread. Journal Gazette and Times-Courier. November 5th, 2013.
Press from Tuff Stuff from the Buff
1. Buffalo Spree Magazine, January/February 2010 “Media: When the Going gets Tough… Spreading the Word about Buffalo’s Media Artists — by Bike.” PDF: Tuff Stuff Article Buffalo Spree
2. “Grad Students Create an Exhibit Space without Restraints.” Register-Guard. August 27, 2009.
3. Buffalo’s Tuff Stuff Hits the Pacific Northwest. Buffalo News. July 27, 2009.
Other Various Press
1. Ukrainian television press coverage and interview from the The European Union and United States: Methods of Cooperation in the New Geopolitical Reality conference at Precarpathian National University in Ivano-Frankivsk. March 15, 2018.
2. Ukrainian television (TV Karpaty) press coverage from the Terrorism: Tendencies, Forecasts and Solutions student conference at Precarpathian National University. November 23, 2017.
3. Tony Conrad: Completely in the Present screening happening April 9th at the Art Theater, April 3, 2017.
4. “Waiting on a Train: Getting to Know Your Fellow Passengers” Interview for The National. December 2016—January 2017.
5. “Staff Reel: Who Does it Take to Grease the Wheel” contains detailed descriptions of the Ordinary Video Series in 30 Years of Squeaky Wheel: Spring 2016, A book documenting the history of Squeaky Wheel: Buffalo Media Resources.
6. “New Film in Social Documentary Film Series to be Shown.” The Daily Eastern News. November 10th, 2015. Eastern Illinois University.
7. “Film Festivals to Look at Social Issues.” The Daily Eastern News. November 3, 2015. Eastern Illinois University.
8. “Zines Encourage Expression, Avoid Censorship.” The Daily Eastern News. March 6, 2014. Eastern Illinois University.
9. “Library to Host Zine-Making Symposium, Workshops. The Daily Eastern News, March 4, 2014. Eastern Illinois University.
10. “Public Invited to Cut, Paste at EIU Zine Symposium.” JG-TC.com. March 3, 2014.
11. “Cinema In Our Own Backyard.” April 17th, 2014. Smile Politely.
12. ‘Imagining Buffalo’ Tells a New and More Complex Story about Buffalo in 2014: Visions of Buffalo. Buffalo News. April 29, 2014.
13. “David Gracon on Indie Music” on the blog End of the Universe: Comics and Music, June 22, 2014.
14. “Documentaries for Fest Focus on Music (Cover Story/Image).” November 11, 2013 in the Journal Gazette & Times-Courier, Charleston/Mattoon, Illinois.
15. “Take a Look Inside with Walls of Sound” by Patrick Singer, October 11th, 2013, Smile Politely.
16. Conducted a radio interview regarding Walls of Sound with the Springfield, Il community radio program Flyover Zone WQNA 88.3 FM, April 14, 2012.
17. Critical Mass! Buffalo’s Bikers Take The Streets By Michael I. Niman, ArtVoice, Buffalo, NY. 6/20/02.