Press for Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records
1. The Register-Guard. Eugene Oregon. “Hollywood and Vinyl: A New Documentary Film Tells the Story of an Iconic Music Store.” By Serena Markstrom. Friday, Oct. 5, 2012, page D1
2. Eastern Illinois University 360 Video Series: “Walls of Sound: David Gracon’s Doctoral Research Paves Way for a Full-length Documentary.” December 12, 2012. Charleston, Illinois.
3. Eastern Illinois University, Daily Eastern News: “Professor Explores A Record Store’s Survival.” November 8, 2012. Charleston, Illinois.
4. Eastern Illinois University, Daily Eastern News. “Professor Documents Oregon Music Store.” November 7, 2012. Charleston, Illinois.
5. Eric Covner’s audio interview with David Gracon. University of Oregon campus radio, KWVA 88.1.
6. Reverend Marc Time’s “Sunday Morning Hangover” audio interview with David Gracon. University of Oregon campus radio, KWVA 88.1.
7. Take a Look Inside with Walls of Sound. Smile Politely. October 11th, 2013.
8. Documentaries for Film Festival have Music as a Common Thread. Journal Gazette and Times-Courier. November 5th, 2013.
Press from Tuff Stuff from the Buff
1. Buffalo Spree Magazine, January/February 2010 “Media: When the Going gets Tough… Spreading the Word about Buffalo’s Media Artists — by Bike.” PDF: Tuff Stuff Article Buffalo Spree
2. “Grad Students Create an Exhibit Space without Restraints.” Register-Guard. August 27, 2009.
3. Buffalo’s Tuff Stuff Hits the Pacific Northwest. Buffalo News. July 27, 2009.
1. Critical Mass! Buffalo’s Bikers Take The Streets By Michael I. Niman, ArtVoice, Buffalo, NY. 6/20/02.