2. October 2017. Screened the retrospective film and video program Amateur Versus Professional (1997-2017) along with a question/answer session at Precarpathian National University in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
3. July 2017. Screened the Ordinary Video Series at Hallways Microcinema in Champaign, Illinois in conjunction with the multi-media event: Ambient 2: No New Age.
4. October 2016. Screened “Snow Walk” and “Between Borders” from the Ordinary Video Series at the New Art Film Festival (NAFF) in Champaign, Illinois.
5. June 2016. Various screenings of two 28 minute programs of the Ordinary Video Series (2013-2016) on the WEIU Public Television Program Your 13 based in Charleston, Illinois. WEIU is affiliated with Eastern Illinois University.
6. May 2016. Screening of shorts from the Ordinary Video Series (2013-2016) at Squeaky Wheel: Buffalo Media Resources in Buffalo, NY. The exhibition was titled Squeaky@x0. My program was titled Keep Up/Let Go from May 21st-May 27th.
7. April 2016. I screened a condensed program of the Ordinary Video Series with filmmaker Julie Perini at the Portland, Oregon microcinema Compliance Division. The event was titled Exploring Nothing: Video Observations of the Everyday.
8. February 2016. Several shorts from the Ordinary Video Series were screened at the Faculty Recital Series Electronic Music Night at the Doudna Fine Arts Theater at Eastern Illinois University.
9. Oct/2015-Jan/2016. Squeaky Wheel Film & Media Art Center’s 30th Anniversary Exhibition Screened: Various Ordinary Video Series Shorts. Burchfield Penny Art Center. Buffalo, NY.
10. December 2015. Ordinary Video Series (with live scores by Brad Decker) Premier Screening and Presentation. Tarble Arts Center. Eastern Illinois University. Charleston, Illinois.
11. October 2015. New Art Film Festival, The Art Theater Co-Op. Champaign, Illinois. Screened Air, Acid Rain and Winter (Ordinary Video Series Shorts). Also screened the Film. “Sanctuary” music video.
12. July 2015. Institute 4 Creativity, Champaign, Illinois. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records along with local music groups.
13. June 2015. Gesundheit Institute! Hillsboro, West Virginia. Screened Traces of Morelia (Ordinary Video Series).
14. June 2015. Mexican Center for Music and Sonic Art (CMMAS), Morelia, Mexico. Screened Traces of Morelia (with live musical score by Brad Decker), Where the Cicadas Sing and other various short videos.
15. October 2014. Kuala Lumpur Experimental Film and Video Festival (KLEX). Screened Strip Mall Nature (Ordinary Video Series).
16. May 2014. The Pop Up Show. Figure 1 Gallery (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign). Screened the retrospective program Amateur Versus Professional Experimental Film and Video works 1997-2014.
17. April 2014. Screened the retrospective program Amateur Versus Professional — Experimental Film and Video works 1997-2014. Doudna Lecture Hall. Eastern Illinois University.
18. April 2014. New Art Film Festival. The Art Theater Co-Op. Champaign, Illinois. Screened Strip Mall Nature and Hardcore Will Never Die.
19. October 2013. Flint Film Festival. Flint, Michigan. Riverfront Banquet Center.
20. October 2013. Embarras Valley Film Festival, Eastern Illinois University. Screened and Discussed Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
21. June 2013 Pittsburgh Independent Film Festival. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
22. June 2013. Davis Film Festival. Davis, California. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
23. March 2013. America’s Music Film Series, Eastern Illinois University. Buzzard Auditorium. Presentation and discussion. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
24. October 2012. Pacific Northwest Video Tour. Presentation and discussion at the Clinton Street Theater in Portland, Ore; Bijou Art Cinema in Eugene, Ore and Northern: The Olympia All Ages Project in Olympia, Wa. Invited Screenings. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
25. June 2012. Auburn Public Theater, Auburn, NY. Presentation and discussion. Invited Screening. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
27. March 2012. Consider the Alternatives Screening Series. Burchfield Penny Art Center, Buffalo State College (SUNY). Buffalo, NY. Invited Screening. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
28. September 2011. The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center Film Festival. Urbana-Champaign, Illinois. Screened Imperial Tourism.
29. July 2009. Tuff Stuff from the Buff, various screenings around the Pacific Northwest including the Pacific Cinematheque (Vancouver, Canada), Open Space Gallery (Victoria, Canada), Olympia All Ages Project (Olympia, Washington), The Waypost (Portland, Oregon), Ditch Projects (Eugene, Oregon). Screened The 12th Man.
30. March 2006. From Zine to Screen, Liberty Hall, Portland, Oregon. Film and video screening in conjunction with the 10-year anniversary of Microcosm Publishing. Screened Punk Commercials.
31. March 2005. Global Super 8 Day, Squeaky Wheel, Buffalo, NY. Screened the short films Nara and Trip to the Mountains.
32. November 2004. New Video Works by David Gracon and Terry Cuddy, Squeaky Wheel, Buffalo, NY. Screened Where Have all the Flowers Gone? and other short videos.
33. May 2004. Film in Camp Vol. 1, Mero Mero Pochi, Kanazawa, Japan. Provided real-time video mixing and projection with the Japanese band Film.
34. February 2004. Evolutionary Girls Club Borderlands group exhibition, Carnegie Arts Center, Buffalo, NY. Screened America at War and The Elevator.
35. January 2004. Puzzle Peace Art Event, Korinbo Harbor, Kanazawa, Japan. Provided live video mixing and projection for local musicians. Featured artists from the Kanazawa area.
36. December 2003. Evolutionary Girls Club Group Exhibition, Atomic Eggplant Arts Space, Rochester, NY. Screened America at War and The Elevator.
37. August 2003. Evolutionary Girls Club art and activist collective, Matsumoto and Kanazawa, Japan. Screened America at War with traveling multi-media exhibition.
38. June 2003. Jettison, International Saloon, Kanazawa, Japan. Screened Nomachi Sports Day and Flower Viewing in Tokyo, along with various documentary photo prints. The exhibition also featured works by other international artists living in Japan.
39. March 2003. New Music and Video Art, Machinohana-San Gallery, Kanazawa, Japan. Performed live audio composition to experimental video.
40. April 2002. Sarah Lawrence College Experimental Film and Video Festival. Screened Unreal is Here.
41. December 2001. Schikaneder Kino, Vienna, Austria. Screened Imperial Tourism and Unreal is Here.
42. October 2001. Trans Tech 2001, The Toronto International Video Art Biennial, Toronto, Canada Screened Unreal is Here and Breaking the Chain.
43. October 2001. MA Thesis Screening, Squeaky Wheel, Buffalo, New York. Screened Imperial Tourism along with other works by UB graduate students.
44. September 2001. Euro Underground Film Festival, Maribor, Slovenia. Screened Unreal is Here in international film festival.
45. August 2001. Chicago Underground Film Festival, Chicago, Illinois. Screened Unreal is Here.
47. September 2000. Seattle Underground Film Festival, Seattle, Washington. Screened Unreal is Here.
48. August 2000. Spindletop/Lamar University Film Festival, Beaumont, Texas. Screened A Star is Born. Won first place in the documentary category.
49. April 2000. Georgia Tech Video Festival, Atlanta Georgia. Screened A Star is Born.
50. February 2000. Super 8 Film and Video Festival, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey Screened A Star is Born.