1. October 2013. Flint Film Festival. Flint, Michigan. Riverfront Banquet Center.
2. October 2013. Embarras Valley Film Festival, Eastern Illinois University. Screened and Discussed Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
3. August 2013. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records along with performances by To Tremble and Bore War. Fundraiser for the Rebellious Nursing Conference. The Mitten House. Philadelphia, PA.
4. June 2013 Pittsburgh Independent Film Festival. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
5. June 2013. Davis Film Festival. Davis, California. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
6. March 2013. America’s Music Film Series, Eastern Illinois University. Buzzard Auditorium. Presentation and discussion. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
7. October 2012. Pacific Northwest Video Tour. Presentation and discussion at the Clinton Street Theater in Portland, Ore; Bijou Art Cinema in Eugene, Ore and Northern: The Olympia All Ages Project in Olympia, Wa. Invited Screenings. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
8. June 2012. Auburn Public Theater, Auburn, NY. Presentation and discussion. Invited Screening. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
10. March 2012. Consider the Alternatives Screening Series. Burchfield Penny Art Center, Buffalo State College (SUNY). Buffalo, NY. Invited Screening. Screened Walls of Sound — A Look Inside the House of Records.
11. September 2011. The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center Film Festival. Urbana-Champaign, Illinois. Screened Imperial Tourism.
12. July 2009. Tuff Stuff from the Buff, various screenings around the Pacific Northwest including the Pacific Cinematheque (Vancouver, Canada), Open Space Gallery (Victoria, Canada), Olympia All Ages Project (Olympia, Washington), The Waypost (Portland, Oregon), Ditch Projects (Eugene, Oregon). Screened The 12th Man.
13. March 2006. From Zine to Screen, Liberty Hall, Portland, Oregon. Film and video screening in conjunction with the 10-year anniversary of Microcosm Publishing. Screened Punk Commercials.
14. March 2005. Global Super 8 Day, Squeaky Wheel, Buffalo, NY. Screened the short films Nara and Trip to the Mountains.
15. November 2004. New Video Works by David Gracon and Terry Cuddy, Squeaky Wheel, Buffalo, NY. Screened Where Have all the Flowers Gone? and other short videos.
16. May 2004. Film in Camp Vol. 1, Mero Mero Pochi, Kanazawa, Japan. Provided real-time video mixing and projection with the Japanese band Film.
17. February 2004. Evolutionary Girls Club Borderlands group exhibition, Carnegie Arts Center, Buffalo, NY. Screened America at War and The Elevator.
18. January 2004. Puzzle Peace Art Event, Korinbo Harbor, Kanazawa, Japan. Provided live video mixing and projection for local musicians. Featured artists from the Kanazawa area.
19. December 2003. Evolutionary Girls Club Group Exhibition, Atomic Eggplant Arts Space, Rochester, NY. Screened America at War and The Elevator.
20. August 2003. Evolutionary Girls Club art and activist collective, Matsumoto and Kanazawa, Japan. Screened America at War with traveling multi-media exhibition.
21. June 2003. Jettison, International Saloon, Kanazawa, Japan. Screened Nomachi Sports Day and Flower Viewing in Tokyo, along with various documentary photo prints. The exhibition also featured works by other international artists living in Japan.
22. March 2003. New Music and Video Art, Machinohana-San Gallery, Kanazawa, Japan. Performed live audio composition to experimental video.
23. November 2002. Eco-Sig Environmental Conference, Kyoto, Japan. Presented lecture and video Portrait of a Protest based of the Free Trade Around the Americas and anti-globalization movement.
24. April 2002. Sarah Lawerence College Experimental Film and Video Festival. Screened Unreal is Here.
25. December 2001. Schikaneder Kino, Vienna, Austria. Screened Imperial Tourism and Unreal is Here.
26. October 2001. Trans Tech 2001, The Toronto International Video Art Biennial, Toronto, Canada Screened Unreal is Here and Breaking the Chain.
27. October 2001. MA Thesis Screening, Squeaky Wheel, Buffalo, New York. Screened Imperial Tourism along with other works by UB graduate students.
28. September 2001. Euro Underground Film Festival, Maribor, Slovenia. Screened Unreal is Here in international film festival.
29. August 2001. Chicago Underground Film Festival, Chicago, Illinois. Screened Unreal is Here.
31. September 2000. Seattle Underground Film Festival, Seattle, Washington. Screened Unreal is Here.
32. August 2000. Spindletop/Lamar University Film Festival, Beaumont, Texas. Screened A Star is Born. Won first place in the documentary category.
33. April 2000. Georgia Tech Video Festival, Atlanta Georgia. Screened A Star is Born.
34. February 2000. Super 8 Film and Video Festival, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey Screened A Star is Born.